Eric Elliott Poems
- (song) In The Blood Of The L... (Metal, fast paced a few ...
- (song) I'Ll Give You Somethi...
- As The Day Breaks Dusk has gone and day breaks the waves ebb...
- Why Can'T You Love Me? I walk through life a somber ...
- The Wetting Hair line cracks on the east wall open slowly ...
- Lie Given Truth how long have lies been told before the ...
- Dreams Of Blood Stained Mind P... they draged him out a ...
I'm 16 I smoke weed and it helps me make poems
don't ask why but some times I sit down and cry try to find something knew to do but all I find is to talk to you so send me a comment or what ever
I'll talk back if i'm not under the weather.
I have a dark side but I try not to let it show.
I fell in love a few years ago, it didn't go to well.
but, If I could do it all over I would.
I think I'll tell a little more about me.
one I have brown eyes, dark (almost black) brown hair
I'm a big dude,207lbs. and im 5.8
Im a little lazy, but I like having a clean house.
After all never know who might dropp in.
I easly tan, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
(song) In The Blood Of The Lamb
(Metal, fast paced a few tempo changes,3 sec interval every space for rock)
Kill the shepherd and the sheep will scatter!
I wash upon unholy land
Damnation is my only weapon
So if I take you by the hand
Then you won’t see the gates of Heaven!
Burn down all before me
Kill the wolf to save the sheep
Who pray the lord their soul to keep
The road to heaven is f**king Steep!
I raise cane and bring forth hell
In my trills I will not fail
For the lord I shall prevail
In this damned world I will rebel!
(5 secs then Tempo change) ...