Eric Pennington Poems
- Listen To Your Heart Let not anyone tell you how you feel, ...
- Love And Time The sands of time are a torturous device. We ...
- What I Want What I want from you is nothing more than ...
- Another Hopeful, Soon To Be He... Why do I fall into ...
- Without Emotion Without emotion, my day would be routine, ...
- Another Heartache Have you ever took a shot in the dark? ...
- Friends I try so hard, Yet it still come short. I have ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eric Pennington
Listen To Your Heart
Let not anyone tell you how you feel,
Because those feelings are not real.
You tell someone, 'I think I love him'
They say, 'Do you know how long it's been? '
Listen not to their words,
For they are not yours.
But you must listen to your heart,
That is always the best place to start.
Though your head says, it may offend,
Listen to your heart, always, unto the end.
Your heart will never mislead you,
Say whatever your heart needs to.
So if you're looking for the words to say,
Take a look into your heart, it will show you the way.
Be not ...