Erika Wingo Poems
- Missing You I am thinking of you Thoughts of you swirl ...
- A Healing Love So enchanting, Watching, as you begin to ...
- Losing My Mind I honestly feel like I'm losing my ...
- Ashes My heart is filled with the ashes Of our love burned ...
- The Passage Of Time The passage of time Speeds up, slows ...
- Alone When you are truly alone No one answers your ...
- Summers Moon Autumn is a slow Decaying death Winter burdens...
Hello to all my fellow PoemHunters! My name is Erika, I am 36 years old and the mother of three wonderful children. I have a 20 year old daughter, a 17 year old son and my youngest son is 7. I am also now the proud Grandmother of a precious and adorable 8 month old little baby girl. My very first grandchild and I'm loving it! I am happily married to a man who has been the one and only love of my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I am thinking of you
Thoughts of you swirl throughout
The recesses of my mind
Can you feel me touching you
Even still, even now
Even as miles separate us?
I am dreaming of you
Of melting into your arms
Absorbing your body's heat
My ear against your heart
Listening to you breathe
I am wishing for you
At this very moment
I imagine my hands
Tracing over the curves of
Of your face
The soft smoothness of your lips
With an aching heart
Remembering things too precious
To be forgotten
Wondering if ...