Etienne Charilaou Poems
- Wordless The greatest poem ever writ must lie below the ...
- Open There are no humans in my field of view - a view which ...
- This Character This character walks. This character ...
- Wish Me Well Now, I really struggle to find the words I ...
- Out With The Old Nothing can be said to console the one who ...
- Magic Doorway
- Mass Hypnosis Experiment
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Activity is rest, rest is activity.''Etienne Charilaou
''A lovebird in a cage is not half as beautiful as one in the wild.''Etienne Charilaou
''Cleanliness is next to godliness.Etienne Charilaou
Good spelling and grammar is next to cleanliness.''
''Great minds browse alike.''Etienne Charilaou
''A bad mood is transmitted at the speed of thought.''Etienne Charilaou
Comments about Etienne Charilaou
The greatest poem ever writ
must lie below the summit
of the wordless,
for the greatest beauty and truth,
the greatest love,
lie far beyond poor groping words,
poor groping minds, poor groping memories,
poor groping wills - they reach -
There is no way to gain the heights
of bliss sublime lest He so ordain;
and let fall the veil between.
So am I hushed.