Evi Koroni Poems
- Peace Racism, islamophobia, homophobia, war, blackphobia Why...
- A Blues For Her Stop talking, leave me alone. Keep the ...
- Naked What a beauty have bodies when they are naked? It is...
- Drunk Words I'm crying for love but, love doesn't hear me. ...
- Black And Red Planet is screaming for a change. Murders, ...
- Magic Routes Some beautiful stranger looks at you, straight...
- Color Color, the gift of nature black or white white or ...
Evi Koroni — Born on December 9,1989 in Kavala, Greece as Evangelia Koroni. After school Evi Koroni moved from her birthplace in Thessaloniki where studied acting on theater at “Vasilis Diamantopoulos Drama School”. From the beginning of her studies, she had started to work as an author. Poems and articles of Evi were published at many blogs and newspapers of the town.
An important step for Evi was her one year of volunteering work at the Specialized Center for Social and Professional Integration of People with Disabilities " Agia Marina" in Kavala, where she gave theatrical courses to children with Down and Autism syndrome (2014) .Evi has directed and written the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Racism, islamophobia, homophobia, war, blackphobia
Why so fear in the air?
Why so fear in their lives?
Why we are not living in a cool jeweled moon?
Joke; but why not?
Moment of inner freedom
when the mind is opened.
Shake dreams from your brain
you will find your peace
of your own Paradise.
Written November,29 2017