Fallen Angel Poems
- Another Love Poem Love is like a bird- you catch it only to ...
- The Tale Of An Angel you broke my wings-i cannot fly my ...
- I Will Wait Forever... you had my heart in the palm of your ...
- Just Sleep I can't go to sleep Because I'm afraid to ...
- Gone i am the fear in your eyes i am the truth in your ...
- Multicolored multicolored fish watch the world eating cereal...
- Until The End Of Time A woman stands on silver rocks she ...
i have had my heart broken a couple times and i will probably write about it a ton. im sorry. deal. im seventeen and an amateur poet. my poems are probably crappy but whatever...its practice. i love all people until they give me a reason not to. i can be very deep at times and very shallow at others. i dont really trust people online except my friends from school...sorry i will write alot about ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fallen Angel
Another Love Poem
Love is like a bird-
you catch it only to watch it fly away
you stand and remember without a word
we all wait for the day
when we are complete
when that will be one cannot say
all i can do is wait
until i can wait no more
that's when he'll come-not a moment late
he will wrap his arms around me
and stay with me forever
his love-an unending sea
but until then, all i can do is prepare my eager heart
and hope that i'll be ready when he comes
to promise forever to have and to hold till death do us part