Fathimath Farha Poems
- *goodbye Don’t ask me why. If I walk away, when you call ...
- **i Hope You Read This One Day Its a really funny thing. I ...
- Dear Wind To, The Wind, The only one who, Seems to be ...
- I Just Want To Love You Did you ever realize, That when I ...
- * I Still Love Him she asks me why. why did i do something ...
- No Longer Have A Father I no longer have a father, I know ...
- Let Them Fall... I thank god. I thank the power in His ...
I started writing poems when i was 13. My English teacher was the one who supported me all the way and has been the inspiration of everything i did after. I compose poems when i feel the words rushing to come out and its just all instantaneous so some of them might need alot of editing or some may just be lame. But i really dont care because i believe i write poems to cleanse my mind of stuff i ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fathimath Farha
Don’t ask me why.
If I walk away, when you call me.
But I have to leave.
Its not you, it’s not me.
Well, I guess its true.
Its not me, it not you.
Its fate. Its destiny.
And I guess,
Its time we part.
The good and the bad times,
We’ve actually been through them all.
I wanted this to last, I really did.
And I fear,
I don’t want to bring you down with me.
Not with me.
You won’t understand this now.
I can’t let you go.
I want you in my ...