Fergal Dunne Poems
- City View Monday morning 10am The sun doesn’t break ...
- I Kissed Lorraine I kissed Lorraine, Inside our house made ...
- When I Get There The doors are always open, I just can't ...
- Love Is The Enemy Everything’s gone now And all your heroes ...
- Who Is The Fairest Of Them All Her pocket mirror was ...
- Its Too Late You burned the flag Before it flew, You were ...
- Devils Sin Can you spot me twenty? See I got this tip its ...
Fergal was Born in Birr Co.Offaly in Ireland.
He began writing poetry in 2001.Fergal moved to London in 2005.
'i try to focus on thing that people can relate to.Some are written from personal experiences others from what people have told me and some have come as simply reading a magazine article or watching a tv programme. You will have to guess which ones a personal
ha ha! ! '
Thanks for reading. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Monday morning 10am
The sun doesn’t break through,
That are in excess
Your minds a mess,
And your hair is too.
Coffee mug, ashtray, mobile phone
Empty wine bottle
Take-away you could not afford.
Yesterdays newspaper recounts more job losses
Your chances cut again by half.
Make you laugh.
Rented room with London view,
You never look at anyway.
Relationships that flip and fade
Made impossible by no pay.
Placebo and Nirvana your only friends
And their words make amends
For all that...