Fired Heart Poems
- Goodbye And My New Begining Last night a gentle breeze ...
- Proud Mother Little tiny ball of love How beautiful you ...
- Working On A Stall In London-N...
- A Smile-For My Son I smile because I am happy. From one side...
- I Have No Time Severed lives Cut by invisible falling ...
- Not To Be Played Sorry babe, you’re not my cup of tea! So ...
- Can You Believe What You Read ...
The world is a strange and wonderful place and what better way is there to explore it than to write about it? Keep an open mind and a true heart and don't worry about trying to make sense of it, eventually the answers will come if they are there :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fired Heart
Goodbye And My New Begining
Last night a gentle breeze touched my face
And for a short, happy second I thought it was you.
I remembered our early days together
When we would sit in bed all day
As if our time would last forever.
Those days seem more than a life time ago.
Now we are both consumed by hate for one another
From all the wrongs we have set against each other.
I miss the way you tickled my back
While you kissed my neck
As you told me I was your special girl.
I miss making you toast in the morning,
And you-always complaining it was too burnt.
But most ...