Fired Heart Poems
- Proud Mother Little tiny ball of love How beautiful you ...
- A Smile-For My Son I smile because I am happy. From one side...
- I Have No Time Severed lives Cut by invisible falling ...
- Not To Be Played Sorry babe, you’re not my cup of tea! So ...
- Can You Believe What You Read ...
- The Difficulty With Destiny A life time of regrets and a few ...
- House Of Life Once my life fell down. It came falling slow ...
The world is a strange and wonderful place and what better way is there to explore it than to write about it? Keep an open mind and a true heart and don't worry about trying to make sense of it, eventually the answers will come if they are there :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fired Heart
Little tiny ball of love
How beautiful you are.
I count my blessings every day I have kept you.
You make me smile,
You make me cry.
It has been hard,
But every bit worth my while.
We play games together that only we can;
We speak another language
Only you and I can understand.
You, the most precious gift
I have ever been given.
Now you are two years old.
Despite the sleepless nights
You have lined every day since your birth
With bright shinny gold.
I love you, my angel child.