Frank Ammerlaan Poems
- My Beautiful Rose The weather is great the sun is ...
- I Want To Be With Her The plane has already landed My heart...
- Jesus Of Nazareth Once upon a time there was a man He was on...
- Waterkracht Stille stad met waterkracht fris groen gras, ...
- The Cormorant It was a most unexpected encounter There she ...
- Our Father In The Heavens Swimming in the deepest ocean Or ...
- My Lovely Wife Lieve Dhinuk, Je ligt op de bank terwijl...
im 39 years old and I write as a hobby. I wrote a poem for my wife and then another one. I know very little of poetry as of yet. please comment on my amateur work. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Frank Ammerlaan
My Beautiful Rose
The weather is great
the sun is shining
And out there is my rose
With a foxglove intertwining
The rose is my pride
Its flowers colored a beautiful red
flowerleafs so soft, so delicate
the plant well-nourished
Its odour is nothing short
of a play for my senses
I take a small sniff
And the experience intenses
The garden needs tending
As small as it is
Whirly weeds infesting
my little bliss
What a happy day this will be
With the sun shining
A slight, ocean-like breeze
And nothing else to do
but my ...