Frankie Stamey Poems
- Liquid Depression (2) Liquid Depression A state of agitated ...
- A Construction Poem CONSTRUCTION POEM BOB THE BUILDER WAS...
- Why I Write There's a Demon in my soul Why I write he alone ...
- Out In The Darkness where I try to hide from the monster ...
- The Devils Playground This old world is the devils ...
- What Nightmares The flowers grow knee high underneath my ...
- The Memory Keeper The day I left home The little angels left...
Elzie Frank Stamey
Born on October 20,1965
In Sandersville Ga
To James G Stamey & Carolyn Stamey
Frank was the 2nd born of 4 boys
Frank has 3 brothers and 1 half brother
And three half sisters
Frank resides in the small town
known as Dearing Ga where he grew up
Frank and his 3 brothers were raised by
their Grandmother on their fathers ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Frankie Stamey
Liquid Depression (2)
A state of agitated depression
Now facing the liquid depression
Like a closed session
Needing medical attention
Making my agitated confession
Liquid depression my obsession
Liquid depression my only material possession
Years of oppression before the recession
See the expression of my depression
Liquid depression leaving a facial impression
At it's own discretion
Like a rapper at a rap session
And a singer in a jam session
Or a poet at the blog talk radio session
You can't forget the internal impression
The repossession of my ...