Frankie Stamey Poems
- A Construction Poem CONSTRUCTION POEM BOB THE BUILDER WAS...
- Out In The Darkness where I try to hide from the monster ...
- The Devils Playground This old world is the devils ...
- What Nightmares The flowers grow knee high underneath my ...
- The Memory Keeper The day I left home The little angels left...
- Why I Write There's a Demon in my soul Why I write he alone ...
- Myspace, The Devils Playground Myspace, The devils ...
Elzie Frank Stamey
Born on October 20,1965
In Sandersville Ga
To James G Stamey & Carolyn Stamey
Frank was the 2nd born of 4 boys
Frank has 3 brothers and 1 half brother
And three half sisters
Frank resides in the small town
known as Dearing Ga where he grew up
Frank and his 3 brothers were raised by
their Grandmother on their fathers ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Frankie Stamey
A Construction Poem
BOB THE BUILDER WAS HIS NAME
WITH HIS FRIENDS HE CAME
INTO MY HOUSE EVERY DAY
WITH THE KIDS HE WOULD PLAY
AND THEY NEW EACH ONE BY NAME
I WAS SUPRISED TO SEE
THEY KNEW MORE THAN ME
I THOUGHT THEY WATCHED
TO MUCH TV
AND THEN I WATCHED
BOB THE BUILDER
AND NOW I SEE
I'M GLAD THEY WATCH
BOB THE BUILDER ON TV