Frederick Francis Poems
- I'Ll Be Okay I wonder if when looking back We'll discover ...
- Act. You are quiet until you are loud. You are deaf until ...
- Manner Of Manners Two wrongs may not make a right But three ...
- To The Man On Page Three I hear solemnly on the morning ...
- Coming Of Age It’s a funny thing to listen to; their deep ...
- Start To Finish A casual glance that turned to more, A ...
- Enjoyment A funny thing enjoyment can be. Sly, mysterious ...
I love poetry, it is the furthest thing from my profession and I think most people who know me would be totally shocked to find out I read and write poetry. I simply do it for my self. It makes me feel better some times, or allows me to put things in perspective. The reason I chose to put my poetry up on this website is because I started sharing my writing with a select few friends. I was ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Frederick Francis
I'Ll Be Okay
I wonder if when looking back
We'll discover where we went off track?
If I’ll understand why you turned your back?
With such conviction you walked away.
Or maybe there will be a time.
When wounds have healed and you are mine.
And we see all this as an obvious sign,
That together we should be.
I do not know for which I hope.
And Life is such a slippery slope.
Not wanting to dangle at the end of a rope.
I’m just tired of being hurt.
Not sure where I’ll end up next.
My feelings are worn and my mind perplexed.
The thought of continuing makes...