Freni Karaluthara Poems
- A Journey Under The Spiritual ... A JOURNEY UNDER THE ...
- Silent Presence In my silent chat with flowers plants and ...
- River Is My Church I am still on your Banks; a hermit ...
- Prayer When I leave you and your sacred Dwelling; often ...
- Evening As I walked towards night, The evening came across ...
- A Song For You My Friend To have a friend like you is ...
- The Sound Of The Lord God Walk...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Freni Karaluthara
A Journey Under The Spiritual Shades
A JOURNEY UNDER THE SPIRITUAL SHADES
I took a few tender rustling steps,
on “the road not taken”1 by many.
The journey grows beneath the sun and moon,
and the road lies long unexplored.
The foot-prints of many seers,
lies faded and half-faded.
I made an attempt to keep pace with them.
Every half step is interpreted in volumes.
My heart found it hard to cope with-
those mighty travel accounts2,
while its own walks aren’t-
alike on the same road.
Every Tree I saw on wayside-
had an embracing canopy.
And each stretched its hands of ...