Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini Poems
- It Time To Say Goodbye (Grade ...
- Education Wonder who we were going to be me and you… This ...
- Amanqampunqampu (Headlines) Ukuthula makwande mlaleli ...
- Izinhlungu Ezifihliwe Ngizokhala kepha ngeke nizibone ...
- Strange Love Love comes in all aspects Love all over ...
- What You Plant Is What You Rea... * If you plant honesty, you...
- Don'T Mind I Am Going To Be Wi... In that night I will ...
I am a student who like to read and write poems...I started writting poems when I was in grade 7...I finished my grade 12 in 2011.I wont stop until my voice is heard.I am a poor little man from semi rural area. I like to help others in different way. I believe in God, I follow the church Nazareth Baptize Church original from South Africa. I was born under splitted family, I've been struggling to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
We usually believe in perfect love, and we're devoting all our energies to achieving it. Be careful of setting your hopes too high, though. By searching for the ideal person, we sometimes ignore the o...Love
It Time To Say Goodbye (Grade 7 Bhekokuhle Primary School)
I know some of you may feel Relieve
But that was not what I was striving for.
Some of you may feel said
That I am leaving...no! ! ! ! ! ! !
I am not leaving I am going back.
Back where I came from.
To continue building my future,
I know some of you
May watch me and
Think that I am having problems.
No you have problems.
Thanks to ...