Grasshopper Bot Poems
- Eyes I felt them on me today Your hazel brown eyes From the...
- Escape It was an escape, the rings, the dress The empty ...
- Friend My friend has come back to me And I can only ...
- She She may not be old or have sacks of gold but know this ...
- Treasure Alas! I wait with bated breath For words that would...
- Trust I have to learn to trust It is one thing I cannot ...
- Regrets It is the final goodbye I cannot see now eye to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Grasshopper Bot
I felt them on me today
Your hazel brown eyes
From the distance you stared
You came, you cared
I felt them watch me unawares
But I just know you are there
Amidst the flowers, amidst the trees
You were there among the bees
Your haunting eyes couldn't leave me
And neither could my mind be free
There was nowhere for me to be
But in your arms you see