Gunde Narsing Rao
Gunde Narsing Rao Poems
- Beautiful Mind Face is mirror of a shining glory mind That ...
- Zee Glee Blue Glue Is True Clue At
- Life Of ‘pi'Ous! God is omnipotent; only is to see through ...
- Pollution+ Pollution! Assuming perennial to be okay As a ...
- Birthday If Celebrates all the day they born Yet scarce ...
- 'Mythereal' * Truth When despair empirically engulfed through...
- ‘odd'Ience Those claims ‘remain' audience, actually remained...
Completed Ph.D.Resides in EFLU Hostel since may 2014. I have born and brought up in Hyderabad besides schooling, college, university education along with employment also. Reading books, watching good and classic films in English, Hindi and regional languages. Having been an avid music lover, I will compose(write) music and a great lover of world music. My influential musical composers are Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ludwig van Beethoven, Johann Sebastian Bach, Ilairaja, O.P.Nayyar and Naushad in India. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gunde Narsing Rao
Face is mirror of a shining glory mind
That reflects your unseen culted kind,
Remain ever always spiritually inclined
Maintain bent, to shun viciously applied,
Beauty deserves not any empty praise
Lying hidden you a jewel if hardly trace,
Bliss; a matter of stern contemplation
Like gloomy before positive sensation,
Beautiful minds welcomes twistful say
Either way as grown for a blissful day,
Perky words remain fruits of innocuous acts
So ever remain to abandon murky twats,
Mere appearance mislead for lusty blend
Needs one, to guide towards, a trusty...