Hadil Diaf Poems
- My Words Words are betraying me Letters are running ...
- Brave Heart Oh yes teared apart Oh yes broken and hurt But ...
- Teach Me Teach me i want to learn i need to know where are ...
- A Shoulder, Is All I Need A shoulder that's all i need From ...
- My Heart My heart is beating tonight I can hear it from the ...
- My Soul
- Dark Road i'm alone on this dark road so confused and ...
Hadil is a young Algerian poet.
Born in Laghouat, on FEB 27TH,2000.
Her story with words started at a very young age, she has had a plenty of writing attempts since the age of 8, she started with Arabic poems and short kids stories, then moved to french at the age of 10, and finally, she embraced english that became her principal writing language when she turned 12.
She tries to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Your life story has begun since the first day of your existence, your fate is in your hands, you always have the choice to write the best stroy, as you can ignore your own destiny and leave everything...Life
''Hate me for what i am but don't you ever love me for what i claim to be if it's not the real me''Hypocrisy
Comments about Hadil Diaf
Words are betraying me
Letters are running away
because of that believe me
I don't know what to say
I know not if my heart
Is totally falling apart
Or if my soul forgot
What it meant to be immortal
I know not if the night
that carries around the fall
Is getting to a close end
Or if it only last long
I known not where i belong
Nor what i really am
The world has made of me a ghost
that only seeks for warmth
My mornings are enlightened
By the rays of a dying sun
Both soul and heart are frightened
Because of the evil that comes and run