Hamytaf Hushes Poems
- Survive Bullying They think you're a twig You're actually ...
- If I If I start to speak It's like trying to punch brick If...
- Assumptions Stop making assumptions When you can't even ...
- You Should Be Pricked You are meant to be pricked It's ...
- Just Leave It The Way It Is I'm not even jealous I don't ...
- Tasteless Your words are now so tasteless Since when did you...
- Director Suddenly you're the protagonist And I became an ...
Similar like others, Hamytaf isn't my name obviously. I LOVE poetry because I think it's simply the easiest way to express our feelings. You just need a pen and a notebook. That's all you need to rock <3 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hamytaf Hushes
They think you're a twig
You're actually out of their league
Trying to get you crushed
They don't know that it's a bit rushed
You're slowly building muscles under skin
Wonder why they are so keen?
They forgot totally about God
How He can make their blood clot
He knows who's right
Who started the fight
Did you actually really cheat?
Don't make assumptions unless it's concrete.