Harshvardhan Ramachandran Poems
- The Day We Left The Earth Do you remember the day we left ...
- The War In Heaven There was a war in heaven After years of ...
- My Life (The Lie) She’s not the kind of girl who would ...
- When I Die (Part 1) I look at the world for what it is To ...
- The Spirit Of Humanity The Spirit of Humanity lives in the ...
- The Sun I sit here looking out And it leaves me no ...
- Dreaming When I start staring at my clock My mind begins to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Harshvardhan Ramachandran
The Day We Left The Earth
Do you remember the day we left earth?
Where all we had was without worth
Life was broken
War had erupted
Our resources dwindled to obscurity
We lived with insecurity
Nature had been destroyed by man
And in her final moments she annihilated us
Her torturers for millennia
Where came this end?
The horrors of what had occurred
Were nothing compared to what was to come
Despite our knowledge of the universe
We ignored what we lived on
Ignored the power of the unstoppable
And now we paid
Yes, we did pay
Do you remember the day we left ...