Harun Al Nasif
Harun Al Nasif Poems
- Butterfly Effect Butterfly Effect My very birth sent forth...
- Ode To Water Nay, I am no worshiper of nature but as I am a ...
- Gangetic Dolphin Goes To The O... Move aside, ...
- Celestial Rhapsody Once my heart set itself on the flame of ...
- Eight Years Ago Thus broke the news: He was carted to the ...
- Aquatic Complex Aquatic Complex
- বেদনার সাথে সারাদিন (উৎসর্গ: নঈমুল হক পারভেজ বন্ধুবরেষু) ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Harun Al Nasif
My very birth sent forth a tremor
through the earth and heavens,
that unique frisson caused a stir
across the whole universe,
In the mosaic stretching
from the north-pole to the south-pole
it keeps engraved the perpetual hallmark
with great grace,
In the seamless muslin of the blowing
air tier by tier
is laced precisely the adroit tapestry
of that solitary resonance,
It's trace is held with the fragrance
emanating from the florescence of time,
All over the ever-expanding space
its blooming buds are strewn