Herbert Dry Poems
- End Of The Day When at the end of my closing day Let not ...
- Nature's Queen Golden strands of hair moved by a gentle ...
- Surrounded By People And Yet A... A stranger tried to revive...
- Little Bird
- Taps A Bugle Plays When you serve your country and you ...
- The Last Memory Of You I walked by were you lived years ago ...
- A Gentle Summer Rain The greater the love the greater the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Herbert Dry
End Of The Day
When at the end of my
Let not the sound of sad
Let not many tears run down
For this is a temporary
For there will be a shout from
I will be raised by God's
As I step into the light of
God's eternal day
I will watch the children of God
It is here that I
And see Jesus whom the world
could not sway
For Jesus has said I am