Iman Sadikeen Poems
- She Walks Alone In A Garden Of... Yonder, she walks, a ...
- A Circle He Drew Drawing a circle around I 'Stay in ...
- The Race Horse Lush meadows along rippling streams pass ...
- The Weaver Of Dreams A weaver of vivid dreams she be, ...
- The Lost Child A child of innocence he was in ...
- To The Reformed Heart Found you were from the ...
- Shielded Beauty Shielded and hidden Her beauty from strange ...
I did not have much to do with poetry once, it was never my line of interest.I started writing poems as a means of escaping from the mental agony I was put through by a bad experience.Most of my poems were inspired and influenced by sensations born from my hurt emotions. My poems mostly come out under stressed moments when I am very much sad.So naturally the my poems acquire an air of pathos about them.lets just say I am at my best when I am sad.
I sum it all up that my poetic self is my alter ego that deals with my pent-up emotions, which keeps me running as a ordinary human being. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Iman Sadikeen
She Walks Alone In A Garden Of Gloom
Yonder, she walks, a mirthless soul
Limp and lifeless as a solitary corpse.
Darkness gathers with no silver about
Isolated she be, in an island of tears.
No flower does bloom, in this garden of gloom.
Every sigh she heaves, parches a sapling, new.
Tune of meloncholy murmurs the wind,
Sharing her grief and singing along.
Could the sun not see,
How she yearns for his sunbeams?
Nourish her, he could with a ray hope
The colour of joy he could infuse in her.
Not she begs, for a shower of them
Spare her but a mere sunbeam.
Rekindle the ...