Iman Sadikeen Poems
- The Weaver Of Dreams A weaver of vivid dreams she be, ...
- I Beseech An End I sight thy smile, an enchanters smile All ...
- The Racist Dog Baring your canines You stare at me
- She Walks Alone In A Garden Of... Yonder, she walks, a ...
- A Circle He Drew Drawing a circle around I 'Stay in ...
- The Race Horse Lush meadows along rippling streams pass ...
- The Lost Child A child of innocence he was in ...
I did not have much to do with poetry once, it was never my line of interest.I started writing poems as a means of escaping from the mental agony I was put through by a bad experience.Most of my poems were inspired and influenced by sensations born from my hurt emotions. My poems mostly come out under stressed moments when I am very much sad.So naturally the my poems acquire an air of pathos about them.lets just say I am at my best when I am sad.
I sum it all up that my poetic self is my alter ego that deals with my pent-up emotions, which keeps me running as a ordinary human being. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Iman Sadikeen
The Weaver Of Dreams
A weaver of vivid dreams she be,
Spinning them with the yarn of despair,
Knots them she does with blind hopes,
Conjuring a life of warmth and care.
Could she not, this beautiful pattern adorn?
Wishes thus the maiden's sighing heart!