Itumeleng Tebagano Poems
- First Time That wonder whether to go slow or fast Some jump ...
- Miss Independent Independence is penance for the ...
- A Diamond In The Rough They stripped her family of its ...
- Best Friend My dear I’m surprised by everything that you ...
- My Own Enermy I went to my place of prayer and spoilt it I ...
- Words Hidden scriptures in a deed have more volume than the ...
- Butterflies You came out of nowhere flapping around Flying ...
My friend a couple of years ago started writing down her thoughts and that got me going on writing mine. One time I didnt have money to buy a gift for this friend's birthday and I wrote her a poem. Her reaction to that poem was so delightful that I started thinking maybe I have a knack for it. My passion was ignited and I never looked back more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Itumeleng Tebagano
That wonder whether to go slow or fast
Some jump in whilst others make it last
You desire for your kiss to burn with passion
He may want it to go in that TV stud fashion
Wonder if you'll be nudged awake by regrets
He ponders where to harken your love secrets
Before you know it you are entangled in the do
You are an adventurer without a single clue
They say in that moment bodies are one
I say in that lament melodies are born
A rippling joyous pain cascades within
Gripping sensuous rain marinades between
The motion is slow and fast
The feel of ...