Jacob Nambe Poems
- Sokolayem; God's Gift To A Spa... In red she was at the ...
- A Sparrow's Dailema If my state of mind were to be reflected ...
- Lonesomely, From A Sparrows Ne... Where are the birds at ...
- From A Sparrows State Of Mind;... If my state of mind ...
- From A Sparrows Veiw Point; Ca...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jacob Nambe
From A Sparrows State Of Mind; Anguish
If my state of mind were to be reflected on skin,
Blood would be the ink i'd use
As am choked to a point beyound which, words loose meaning
My strenght lies in my imagination of a place nature calls home, and my present dare not dwell
Whatever happened to good mornings and beautiful bright days..
Oh yes, they are but wishes
Wishes so great i cant afford to give nor take, as i might curse in the end
Scorn on the most familiar faces, or is that my reflection..
Rejection from the hands that gave life, to this, everest an ant hill..
Bitterness so profound am ...