James Enoch Poems
- S(U) Mmer The summer, hot, oozing with joy. I long for the ...
- Breakfast, For One. I dream of you, it's a pain to awaken. I...
- Two For You
- Forget The Truth I don't know why I care; I forgot all my ...
- What She Can Do.. what she can do she was there from the ...
- With You.. With you I am free, With you I am safe, Being ...
- Perhaps You can push her, you can shove her, but don't ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Enoch
Breakfast, For One.
I dream of you, it's a pain to awaken.
I grab the eggs then I grab the bacon.
I grab a pot then I grab a pan.
Just to imagine, i'm grabbing your hand.
I reach for the milk, high on the shelf.
I cook for you, and no one else.
I grab the bread and I grab the butter.
All to serve you, in bed, under covers.
I feed you slowly, I kiss you the same.
If only this was real, damn you my brain.
I clean the glass and I clean the plate.
I think of my past and I clean my slate.
It's time I stop being stuck in the past.
I clean my hands of this romance.