James Trotter Poems
- The Warm Air Tune I can hear your whistling in the next ...
- Lonely Man There's a man standing on the horizon He looks ...
- Persistent A fallen tree And a broken mind Have seen the ...
- Casanova Smile The streets of Venice are engulfed in ...
- Darkness A cloud looms overhead Lightning strikes and all is...
- On The Upcoming Trapped in the infinite sorrow Of a life ...
- Untainted Relationships An eye with no pupil has no need to ...
Born in Newport, AR and raised in Weiner, AR (small town America) , James Trotter is an aspiring poet and post-secondary education student. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Trotter
An eye with no pupil has no need to blink
'Instill in me light', one eye might scream
And the other sits in anguish
Anguish of no birds to compose a morning musical
And of nothing to embrace that is warm
All the while, the hopeful eye is searching for a miracle
Perhaps in hope of a messiah whom may never come
Or to find an eye of spirit alike to herself
Depression increases in her partner
He hopes for death
Most certainly in the form of a shard of glass
Even an acid would be most pleasurable
'Shall I compare thee to a summer's day'
Is of no ...