Jane Z Poems
- There Was Those Times Cloaked in moonlight, Wrapped in ...
- The Wantings The ache to hear you, The pain to hold you, ...
- Taking Flight (Haiku)
- How Time Flies By Waking up to the same routine. Music on, ...
- Nightmare Nightmares are fragrant images waking you, ...
- Oh Lost Child Retracing footsteps, hidden beneath the oceans...
- Bitter Smile There's that bitter smile, percieving ...
Only looking for a place to belong, unsure of my own identity nor unsure of my destiny, but all I know is to walk towards every second passing by to reach the destination.
Jayne more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jane Z
There Was Those Times
Cloaked in moonlight,
Wrapped in wind.
Silently strolling down the midnights beach,
There's no need to talk,
Hearing you loud and clear just by thought.
The waves, that soft lullaby,
Engulfs our footsteps,
washing it away with time.
There's that road that we could walk forever.
A sharp sudden shockwave,
Paralysed beyond belief.
Curled into a ball, tears flowing.
Harshly pulled back into reality