Jason R Tschetter
Jason R Tschetter Poems
- Whisky Mind <Trickling down my throat with some sweat ease...
- Friend Request <The sight of her very name turns things ...
- Quote 'Lost Soul'
- What Is This? <Can you feel it the pain below I sure can ...
- Goth <It seems to me that the dark ones follow me haunt ...
- Unforgiving <Broken down like sand and water I look but ...
- Emily <The days go bye untold between my heart and my ...
Its always hard to start talking about yourself, but in the midst of your life you find yourself wanting to know what makes you tick. What things about your personality do people truly see and how does that effect the world around us. Every man and woman who walks upon the ground we live on knows that every choice within our lives has a price, and an outcome.
I was born and raised within a small logging town in Alberta Canada, and thinking about my past I see things differently as an adult than I did as a child. I seen things harshly, like the world had teeth designed to rip holes in my perception of reality. Though yet I had the guidance of special people around me who had ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jason R Tschetter
<Trickling down my throat with some sweat ease
this smooth taste of the flesh takes hold
as it glides down I can feel the warmth in my stomach
its amazing at how the body quivers at the thought
So sick of this incredible taste
cant take this any more
eyes blur and stomach reels at the thought
Its amazing that I actually went out and for this I bought
I need to hold this
I need to destroy this
its going away from me
its going to take a hold of me
Now its almost their I feel the heat
as the state of mind drifts into the past and ...