Jaxsun Castro Horn
Jaxsun Castro Horn Poems
- Thirst On a warming June, the twins are still at play. So ...
- Artemis And Aphrodite A vesper belt drops to the paramour’s ...
- Sunday Atheist 'Dearest atheist, death is debt all men must ...
- Last September Gone are the rays, of summery days soon ...
- Astral Adventure In evening tide, I commence to dreaming. A ...
- Libra's Breath The guilty asses of the criminal masses await ...
- I Wanna Be I wanna be like Muhammad Ali he look so pretty ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jaxsun Castro Horn
On a warming June,
the twins are still at play.
So many degrees past noon,
she wish to frolic the water as they.
A voice looms amongst the trees,
under blue fabric of white squares.
She summons an instant breeze,
to the casted shadows of her green hair.
She cues the finches to sing,
soothing and easily.
Softly, “I’ve waited, wondering
of whom will visit me.'
''Find refuge here on my silent land.
Whisper me all your burdens.
My breath will assoil your hands
and bury them in this garden.''
''Come closer and touch me.
I am ...