Jayson C Poems
- Why I Write Am I being too dramatic, too cheesy and ...
- Falling My mind is getting blurry. Suddenly your name ...
- It Only Takes You It only takes you to make me smile, ...
- Loving Hate For you, this is my lust After I gave all away ...
- False Hope Sorry for being sweet From the way I act And ...
- Outburst Damn. I bumped my head again I think I forgot ...
- Broken I am confuse Not knowing where to go A bomb to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jayson C
Why I Write
Am I being too dramatic,
too cheesy and problematic
My feelings are erratic
This is my way to release it
Why do I write, you say?
This poem won't write per se
Won't let my words astray
It's my heart and brain on display
Can be a brae so get a sleigh
Or we could climb up so don't delay
Hope it ain't gonna be cliche,
So I could convince you to read and stay
Self expression is what I portray
I replay what I feel today
happiness or dismay
'Hurray' or 'May Day'
Silence me if you may!
Though my voice fade away
Once written ...