Jeremy Williams Poems
- You And Him/You And Me? When I first saw you I knew you were...
- Sometimes Sometimes I'm up Sometimes I'm down Sometimes I ...
- A Year Ago Today It was a year ago today We went our ...
- I Do Really Like You I do really like you Just want you to ...
- Cat And Mouse Sometimes in life I feel like a cat Always ...
- Always Based Myself On Others Been here, been there Not ...
- Death I've never really though about How it is I'd like to ...
A 24 year old Birmingham born poet, currently unpublished although seeking literary agent. Also an aspiring actor.
For more information see http: //uk.castingcallpro.com/jeremy.williams1 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You And Him/You And Me?
When I first saw you
I knew you were taken
The decision wasn't mine
It was yours in the making
You took that risk
Thought you could juggle
Where did it end?
Us, here in this muddle
You know how much I like you
But this relationship takes two
And definitely not three
It's now you and him
Or possibly you and me
That's the only way forward
I can really see
Make up your mind
Regardless which way you sway
I just want to know
Where I stand today