Jessica Lowe Poems
- Never Doubt I Love; You came and found me, When I was ...
- 1000 Stars There are 1000 stars that shine through my night, ...
- Broken. My love song for no-one, was really for someone Yes ...
- You Don'T Care. (Song) Baby I know you can't see it, But I ...
- Keep Me Safe; 3 My body yearns for the comforts of his bed A...
- Tiny Little Soldier Boys; Tiny Little soldier boys Standing ...
- Dear Mr. Butterfly As I sit in my thought filled anxiety I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessica Lowe
Never Doubt I Love;
You came and found me,
When I was struggling and drowning,
Being pulled down by the careless and crashing waves,
Gasping for air, not wanting to care;
And just as I thought it was about to end, I was saved
Oh darling, you were so brave;
You pulled me to shore,
Drowning was I no more;
You checked all my vitals,
And to most I looked fine,
But you seemed to know better,
And you picked through my mind.
Opening me up,
Just like an old book,
That has always been shut,
You went and had a look.
And as my tears soon fell,