johanna damon Poems
- Hopes And Fears Scars not seen but they are there none the ...
- Last Hope dont ask me how i feel cuz ill just say fine dont ...
- Sorrow there is a girl you see everyday she stares at you ...
- Hurt Eyes Full of pain haunting me seeing me Darkness ...
- Eyes Some Say the eyes are the windows to the soul ...
- Death The pain it kills tears me up inside Screw almost, ...
- Creatures Of The Night hiding from the light are ...
my real nasme is johanna stone. i use the name cassie cause i dont want my family reading this stuff. some of it would make there toes freaking curl and make them send me to a mental hospital. im a 19 yr old mother of twins. and i got my GED and im looking forward to going to college. my poetry is real and how i feel and what has happened to me. im going through a rough time in my life and its ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about johanna damon
Hopes And Fears
Scars not seen but they are there none the less
The scars are on my heart
The questions in my mind
I wonder if he knows how bad he hurt me
I wonder if he even cares
I wonder if these girls are his
I wonder if they will ever forgive me
I'm so young and my baby girls will grow up in a time of war
I wonder if they will start another draft if this goes on much longer
I'm not a fighter
I don't want to have to fight in a war that isn't mine
I don't want to die in a war of politics
I don't want have to choose between my girls and my country
My girls win ...