john wake Poems
- A Visit To Kibera jumping across the sewage river, I gazed ...
- Pupils Emptied entirely All the tears drip Each drop, ...
- In An Empty Sky In an empty sky We could lie And watch the ...
- Trying Terza Tima The scrap, critter! -mess I miss How you...
- Jr The mouth watering taste of forbidden fruits Is what they...
- Withdrawal I shiver, sweat, sleep not. Once you where a ...
- A Thought In the dark, that’s where my thought parks In ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Visit To Kibera
jumping across the sewage river,
I gazed at trees, all bare
Muddy shacks called houses
Painted by old plastic bags,
Pollution in the dirt
Shit on the pave, walk way.
Where water is sold per drop
Electricity still a capitalist gain
Not a social utility
Where it snows trash,
Descending from city trucks.
The bottom of the chain
Find dirt a toy,
And their only playground
A garbage field.