Jon Edward Walker
Jon Edward Walker Poems
- I Don'T Even Remember Your Nam... you with the blonde hair who...
- Barfly you're covered in bruises and dark circles adorn both...
- A Woman’s Role I really do hate the world all the ...
- Thoughts On Hangovers: I find it funny watching and hearing...
- Ex's I miss sometimes my ex’s each of them for different ...
- Another Stupid ‘faraway, Long ...
- The Way I Feel Right Now I feel funny parts of me are ...
I'm a single father, I don't own a gun.I drive an '84 subaru. I go to college in Missoula Montana sometimes. I prefer Jameson over JD. I like Jack Londen, John Fante, Charles Bukowski, Paul Bowles, Iassic Asimov, William Blake, Dylan Thomas, Kurt Vonnegut, James Clavell, David Eggers, and David Eddings. I love mountain bikes, hiking, camping, backpacking, and absolutely adore sex. God made no pleasure finer. I tried to kill myself once and obviously failed, I have 2 dui's 1 felony and my father's an ex-preacher (lost his liscence for sleeping with the secretary) Sometimes I sleep too much, sometimes not enough usually depending on my level of sobriety, right now I'm not sleeping ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Don'T Even Remember Your Name
you with the blonde hair
who smoked too much weed
you were my favorite.
High on cough syrup
I asked you to be my girl
told you I was thinking about
a new start
but if you’d be my girl,
you agreed and we played in the park
that night for hours,
kissing and building miniature
it took us half and hour maybe
to cross the bridge
and those Christians
slowed to walk with and
talk with us
they wanted us to know
that they cared
if you read this I want you to know
that I still care
you were always ...