jon groff Poems
- The Feds The feds are always after me when i dream, when i ...
- A State Of Perpetual Overdose Trapped in a state of perpetual...
- Warhorse all around there's no one near all the people cower...
- The Flight the flight begins from the other end the black ...
- The Fifth Dimension Enter the fifth dimension but be ...
- A Man By The Name Of Evander i met a man by the name of ...
- As High As A Kite In December I'm as high as a kite in ...
wow owow wowow wowo wowo wo wo wo ow owo wowowow owo wo ow owowowo wo wo wow. decipher the code if you dare. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jon groff
The feds are always after me
when i dream, when i wake
there is no escape
between every breath i take i feel them creep up
my pulse quickens and i start to sweat
every time i do something wrong i feel the feds grow closer
if i continue this cycle i will end up caught by the feds
it could happen at anytime, even while i lay in bed
for me there is no solitude, no fortress of comfort
every minute my life grows more dangerous
i find im always running from the feds