Jose 'Pepe' Carrascal
Jose 'Pepe' Carrascal Poems
- Floating And Drifting Away Looking at the ocean pulling the ...
- Mapait Na Oyayi Pagabi na naman, maghapon na akong ...
- Linger I can barely hold with so much eagerness To possess ...
- A Stranger In My Bed Unlike a blind man who gets familiar ...
- Denouement Ah yes, my ring, which is identical to yours, is...
- Sonata 44 If someone would ask me why I keep you, I ...
- Ang Salamangka Pakiwari marahil ng panyo ay isa siyang ...
Son of nature.
Simple yet appreciates the complexity of life.
Restless yet appreciates inner peace.
Matulain/ Masayahin/ Pinoy/ Ako
I wish I know exactly the most appropriate words to describe my self... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jose 'Pepe' Carrascal
Floating And Drifting Away
Looking at the ocean pulling the rush of waves,
it is as if looking at a dying man
drawing his last might to breathe
from the deep heaving of chest.
The rest of the world seems sleeping
as the shore lies waiting still
for every coming and receding of tides;
as pillows and mattresses silently absorb shed tears.
All the height of waves collapses at the shore.
The thing you drew fumbles and tumbles all.
Until the water recedes far off the familiar line
of castles and footprints and dried shells on the sand.
When does one decides to slip ...