Joseph Tanner Poems
- Innocence Innocence is pictured differently through many ...
- Pride Walking heads up high in the air, Hand in hand with ...
- Homophobia From The Inside. Hatred from the inside, From ...
- Words That Hurt Words can be a knife, Stabbing at the soul,...
- Dreamcatcher Slaves of the night, Take a nap. Hot milk ...
- Smile A smile is a devils charm, I have plenty. A smile ...
- When I Died! When I died, There were no white lights, No ...
I use to write stories all the time, but I never could get my message across.
I was jotting some words down, i must of been about 19.
I know I had written poetry before at school, but this time I had found my niche.
I write almost about anything.
Favorite qoute ' A poem is never finished, only abandoned' I found that to be true, we all change, even our views on life.
I can... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Innocence is pictured differently through many eyes,
Blinded by the sheer beauty of it.
Picture perfect Mona Lisa,
Hard to believe in such innocence.
Innocence can be found in a virgin,
Until the devil cracks his whip with lust and dirty pleasure,
That will be flushed away.
Can innocence be found in me?
After all the crimes I’ve committed?
Fallen for my guilty pleasure,
I’ve lies that I’m going to take to the grave.
I have racial views that I’m not proud of.
Innocence that is taken by sexuality,
My love for men cast a shadow over me by many ...