Joshua Mccoy Poems
- A Man Eating An Apple He touched her smooth curves and ...
- Quality I don’t want popularity, I ...
- Ghost Of A Past Loved Life I lay in wrinkled sheets of ...
- Defragmented Suicidal Tendenci... (I pull a tightly gripped ...
- The Phantom Of The Opera Pale white glow with a somber ...
- How To Keep The One You Love I...
- Remembrance After Death Is Sho... They weep and ...
looking for love and writing life into words as it comes along.please become a friend and ride this wave of love with me :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joshua Mccoy
A Man Eating An Apple
He touched her smooth curves
and played with the top of her head.
He rubbed his fingers along the red texture of her skin
and water began to bead down her body.
He stripped her of all clothing
And submerged her naked body under cold water until bubbles
No longer rose to the surface
Then he took her pale white body into his lustful hands,
Brought her face to face forcing her to wince at the overwhelming pressure,
And took fourteen bone chorusing bites.
Juicy and Sweaty