julie kops Poems
- A Prayer For Peace Oh Great Spirit inside of me Help this ...
- Images I see an image of you So clearly in my mind The boy ...
- Gypsy Dreams The gypsy dreams in amethyst And dances under ...
- Above Water She knew it would not be easy Right there from ...
- My Lady Fair I have wandered on eternal quests Have braved ...
- My Wings If you could be the song in my heart If you could ...
- Broken Pearls Broken Pearls Awash in a sea of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about julie kops
A Prayer For Peace
Oh Great Spirit inside of me
Help this lost soul find it's song
Let her feel your presence
She's danced alone for so very long
Take these wings that long to fly
To the heart of heaven's grace
To see the spirits dance there
The visage of a godly face
Bless her path for it is hard
And she stumbles like a child
But her open heart beats ever true
Though it's dance may be wild
If earthly love be in the cards
Then pray deal her hand
If not then be a gentle peace
to carry her far from this land
I leave it to the Creators hands