Justin Chan Poems
- Musicke In these days of busy lives, Which from deadly ...
- Revelation On a dusty morning, I sit in my chair, In the ...
- Gone The room is dark. Candles need relighting, Lights go ...
- Little Things Simple, so simple, Sorrow walks ...
- The Horseman Riding on horse and hoof, Vaulting fence, wall...
- Home At Last Going home at last, After a long, long day. A...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Justin Chan
In these days of busy
Which from deadly routine derives.
Let music infuse your
Let poetry rise like a mole.
Let there be music in the Earth,
As to warm fires in a
Let writing enter the flow,
Of life's river in which we row.
May every breath be a
To heal a scar, seal a rift,
The joy of music in our ears,
The art of writing to our peers.
Let music empower
Let writing discover you.