Justin Kulwicki Poems
- Hours Of The Night 10 o'clock all is still staring at the ...
- K.I.S.S. He likes her She likes him They’ll stay ...
- Meltdown Everywhere I turn The walls are melting down. I'm ...
- You'Re The... Like Lady Gaga, I want your bad romance ‘Cause...
- Christmas Cheer It's wintertime that time i dread when all ...
- Broke I knew what you’d say Before you spoke For a long ...
- Ordinary Man She was buried On a Sunday Under an oak On a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Justin Kulwicki
Hours Of The Night
10 o'clock all is still
staring at the ceiling
tossing and turning
trying to tire myself out
11 o'clock I know!
i'll listen to music
that always calms me down
got my record player
now where did that beatles record go?
i shall listen to Mr. Sinatra then.
12 o'clock pacing
listening to the mamas and the papas for the third time
playing my guitar without the amp
musn't wake anyone up.
i'll try to tire myself out again
i'll do some push ups
and some sit ups too.
WHY CAN'T I SLEEP?
was it that large bottle of ...