Justin Moffitt Poems
- Water Thoughts I stood where the ocean met the forest My ...
- We All Have Our Beliefs Oh dad, how do they believe that ...
- Lets Go On An Adventure You grabbed me by the hand and told ...
- To Be Honest, I Don'T Even Kno...
- Clovers In a field of clovers He traced her mouth with his ...
- Paranoia Holy hell I cannot tell If this is madness My ...
- The Earth And I Are One. I hear screams coming from the ...
My name is Justin Moffitt.
Why read a biography about me? more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Justin Moffitt
I stood where the ocean met the forest
My feet molding the sand and
Cigarette violating the air -
Asking myself what I believed in
And eventually I came to the conclusion that
I believed in love and happiness
And not the stupid things the fairy tales told
However as the tides began to change
I started to realize they were one in the same
And so I swam into the current
Hoping to never be seen again