Jyotishman Debnath Poems
- An Interview With God And they say they are pilgrims they ...
- A Lesbian In A Girls Hostel I) I have always been ...
- The Snow The voice of the tree gets frozen and the snow ...
- The Painter I wanted to draw a painting on the canvas called...
- Caterpiller Dreams the candle is lighten up with the mercy ...
- Last Rendezvous I revisited the ailing forest carpeted with...
- The Sculpture Of Unfulfillness who cries at midnight what ...
Noun Pronoun verb Noun. Pronoun verb adverb adjective, Some more adjective, and a very strong Pronoun with an exclamation mark attached to it...!
You can fill the blanks the way you feel like...
'Me: Did I ever tell you that I always paint my picture red?
'X': About thousand times...'
and the conversation goes on....till the time we can afford words no more...! ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jyotishman Debnath
An Interview With God
And they say
they are pilgrims
they are doing it for their God's sake
In a country
where 'patriots' are born
just before every cricket match
it's very unpatriotic to spreak the truth
last night some men with long beard
were held for having terrorist links
they were auto rickshaw drivers
had a home
father mother and lovely wives
everything was right
but the problem is
they say 'Alla ho akbar'
instead of 'Jai Sri ram'
and who knows
some day they might come with
'WMD'..for they have long beard
you can't make an ommlet