Katherine Cobing Poems
- Make It Tonight He felt the world is spinning But stood ...
- Sorry Is Not Enough I have no right to hold you back For you...
- The Day We First Met I was afraid for that was the time The ...
- The Day I Was Married To An An... I dream not of walking down...
- Will It Ever End? Here it comes again where blood has lain I...
- Can'T Say I Love You I look at you away from me Wonder, will...
- At The Age Of 45 At six, she would sit by her pop's lap And ...
I am Katherine,17 years old and still in school. By profession, I would like to be a lawyer...by obsession, I am a writer. I have spent most of my life writing, and if not, reading. I want to be known not because of my father's name or my mother's brain...I want to be known just of what I am.
I am currently taking up Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Education here in the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katherine Cobing
Make It Tonight
He felt the world is spinning
But stood there still
Felt his nose was bleeding
But never minded the chill
He saw his loving wife
Bare, naked, blooded
Cried, he never saved her life
She was staring at him, cold dead
He knelt to his knees
Felt them shaking
He bent to give her a kiss
While he was saying,
'I love you, dear
And Lord, make me feel so real alright.
There's pain and fear
That if I may die, make it tonight.'