Katy Tuten Poems
- Silent Hill I sit apon a silent hill Facing reality to see ...
- Looking Glass I've finally found you my one true love As ...
- The Elder's Cage The pungent smell of afterlife haunts the ...
- The Fall We live, we laugh But when we are hit with the ...
- Unanswered Questions 'Mother' Why must you scream at me? ...
- Peace Escape, a one word lie. You can run if you try. No ...
- Broken Within I mourn to see your smile again To hear your...
I am a young woman who's been writing poetry since the 9th grade. I like to write poetry/prose, draw, paint, sing, play the guitar, and piano. I like to draw in Surrealism and Anime. I am planning on going to college to become a vocal major. I come to share my art with all of you. I hope you enjoy my work that I contribute here. If you have any other questions, just ask. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katy Tuten
I sit apon a silent hill
Facing reality to see if it's real
All alone I sit and stay
Whatching demons tempt their prey
Angels wondering high above
They take them down showing no love
Tearing and ripping, blood drizzles down
Moving silently not making a sound
Raping virgin corpses as they turn to stone
I listen intently as they start to moan
They flee away from their kill
And sit apon my silent hill
I wrote this because of the horrors that go on all around us while we sit here watching and waiting for what will happen next when they come for us.