Kay Moore Poems
- Where Are We Going WHERE ARE WE GOING By Kate ...
- Self Assertiveness Through Sel...
- My Observations While gazing thru the window, very late one ...
- K Is For Koala High up in the forrest, hidden by leaves of ...
- Reiki What is Reiki, I hear you ask I'll try to answer, so ...
- Anubis One night I had a vision, I know not - from where he ...
- Breakfast At Picaninny Dawn Who's that whimpering, in the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kay Moore
Where Are We Going
WHERE ARE WE GOING
By Kate Moore21-MAY-2018
Are you prepared, now hear me out,
What is this filmall about? .
Some may say good, and some may saybad.
Some will be happy, and some may be sad.
This here,is a movie as you're well aware,
It's all about death, of which we will share.
This is to put you in the mood,
So that to the screen, your eyes will be glued.
If we were given a choice, as to when we go,
Would it be fast, or would it be slow?
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust,
Watch out my friends, deaths' a must!
We all are precious, but do ...