kayla fountain Poems
- The Summer Rain The summer rain comes down my face I ...
- Don'T Deny don't deny that your gonna hurt me tired of ...
- I Try Not, I Don'T Want lock all open doors dress in the ...
- Wake Me Up When........ wake me up when this is all over ...
- I Thought I Was told myself i was done yet i can't get ...
- Hoping i close my eyes hoping to see you scared to open ...
- Gone Too Long Its me who you got smokin reefer all the ...
i don't really plan on taking my poems and puting them in books. i have been writing since i was 13. i do enjoy writing but they are just to escape the world and let my words spill out. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Summer Rain
The summer rain comes down my face
I remember every wish till that day
all those wishes were for you
not even one came true
The summer rain cools my words
slows them down enough to think of what to say
my purple lips feel so warm though
In the summer rain
our lips touch
as we stand holding eachother
the rain falls on our faces
The summer rain
I miss so much
it being so beautiful
as the days get nearer
The summer rain is closer