Kelly Zion Poems
- Tiny Hands Tiny hands reaching up believing with all her ...
- Cowgirl Baby Baby, you’re my Cowboy Baby, and Baby, with a ...
- Tragic Endings Feed me catnip, lay on my dragon throw my ...
- Flower Girl The flower girl threw flowers until her wedding ...
- Little Girl On The Beach A little girl all alone on the ...
- Toad Of My Pocket You ask the truth, 'And how are you? ' you...
- Honey Melon Baby, be my honey melon, baby, be my cricket ...
I am an Indepentent Artist and freelance writer. A lot of my poems are also songs. I go by Skylarkeet on SoundCloud. I love music and doing artwork. I also write books and jokes. I love fashion too and make the prettiest bellbottoms. My fav music styles are Gothic Ultra Romantic (like Earth) and Indie (like Joy Disaster) and Alt Rock. I love the bands America and Therapy? And Saliva. My own music is Alt Syth Electro. I do some cover songs of Christian Folk Music like " At the Crossroads" but my fav of my songs is " Heart of the Monster." more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''It's our job to protect the weak in our society.''Kelly Zion
''What's stronger, your love or your fear?''Kelly Zion
Comments about Kelly Zion
Tiny hands reaching up
believing with all her little heart.
No one holds her, no one knows
no one sees the loneliness
in those tiny hands.
Take her time, open her eyes
close yours more as she dies
no one tame her, bring her back
put another razor
in those tiny hands
My hands are grown now
way too big for these delicate wrists
I slice them and lean into this;
you'll never have to hold me now
you'll never have to show me how
man of man who brought me down
clean the blood off these tiles
and take back these tiny ...