Kennedy Nayebare Poems
- Battle With Cancer Am seated next to this mother holding her...
- Trapped It's late in the morning. With the sky so blue, the ...
- Lifeless Would you understand... Why it shone in the ...
- Shadows Quiet, reserved and drawn-back. Little by little, ...
- Royal Slave In the world i rule... Happily living on my own,...
- Speckled My little Starling... Of beautifully-patterned ...
- Enemy Within Am not afraid of you. Not afraid of your ...
Am sociable, understanding and a fun person.
I love making friends.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incase of any communication.
On Facebook, its Kennedy Nayebare. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kennedy Nayebare
My little Starling...
Of beautifully-patterned speckles.
With soft and tender black
You brighten my mornings with
your sweet melodies.
As you slowly and steadily swing
in your cage.
Uncertainity and hopelessness fill
your bright blue eyes.
Uncertain of whether you'll ever
leave this refinement of a cage.
Hopeless of whether you'll make it
out there without me.
But i've got to let you go....fly away
Go far and wide, beyond your
Love again, just like you did with
I'll always live....live in memory ...